Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Progressing so far so good!

Well, I've been working on the game for a while and I know you all want to have this game. I may be releasing a Twilight vs NMM demo soon.

So far I got the moving Rainbow Dash thing...

The title screen done with the Beta Press Start text:
Wait a little longer and you'll see:
Now the character selection screen:

Keep waiting while I finish Twilight vs NMM demo mini-game. It's a shmup style game :D
Any suggestions to the gameplay? What would you like me to add? Comment them in this post. :)
I'll be waiting for your comments!

2 comments:

  1. I want multiple types of dresses for Rarity. She simply must mini-game in style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what would you do for all of the other characters? would it still be twilight vs NMM, or maybe a new fight/storyline?

    ReplyDelete